When is a sales order deemed to be completed?
A sales order is deemed to be completed when it is ready to be invoiced, meaning the required serial numbers have been allocated or picked quantities have been entered.
What are the steps required to mark a sales order as completed?
Watch this video to see how to mark a sales order as completed or follow the steps below it.
A sales order must be marked as completed before it can be invoiced, this can however be bypassed if the Bypass Complete Sales Order company parameter is disabled.
Follow these steps to disable the company parameter:
- Navigate to System / Company Parameters.
- Click on the Global Settings tab.
- Click on the Orders tab.
- Enter N in the Bypass Complete Sales Order text box.
- Click the Accept button.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to Orders / Sales Orders / Mark Order Complete.
Specify the search options
- Select what field to search on in the Search on option.
- Select the order type to search for in the Order Type option.
- Select the stock location to search in from the Location dropdown list.
- Enter what to search for in the Positioning Value text box.
- Click the OK button.
Mark the appropriate order as completed
- Select the appropriate sales order and click the Complete Order button.