Printing sales orders labels is ideal when you have packed a sales order in boxes and would like to label the boxes to show details, like for example the quantities of items that are in each box etc.
Printing sales order labels
Watch this video to see how to print labels for sales orders or follow the steps below it.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to Orders / Sales Orders / Print Sales Order Labels.
Specify the sales order
- Enter (or select) the appropriate sales order in the Order Number text box.
Specify the label definitions
- Select the appropriate layout from the Layout dropdown list.
- Enter the top and left margins in the Top Margin (mm) and Left Margin (mm) text boxes.
- Enter the number of columns you want to be printed per page in the Columns per Page text box.
- Enter the number of rows you want to be printed per page in the Rows per Page text box.
This means entering the distance between the top of the page and the first row of labels in millimetres.
This means entering the distance between the left side of the page and the first columns of labels per millimetres.
Specify the box details
- Enter the number of boxes that need labels in the Number of Boxes text box.
- Enter how many labels you need to be printed per box in the Labels per Box text box.
Print the labels
- Click the Print button.
- Specify the print options.
- Click the OK button.