Turning a sales order into an invoice
Watch this video to see how to turn a sales order into an invoice or follow the steps below it.
Please note the following with regards to turning a sales order into an invoice:
- You can only create a debtors invoice from a sales order if the sales order has been marked as completed.
- Only serialised items that have been scanned (or allocated) to the sales order will be allocated to the invoice.
- If picked quantities have been entered for certain items on the sales order, only those items and quantities will be allocated to the invoice.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to Debtors / Invoices / Enter Invoice.
Call up the appropriate sales order
- Enter (or select) the appropriate sales order number in the Order Number text box.
Make any required changes
- Make any changes you deem necessary.
- You cannot remove an existing, scanned or picked item from the invoice.
- You cannot change the quantity of a scanned item.
Process the invoice
- Click the Accept button.
- Change the required information on the Enter Message window and click the Accept button.
- Specify the print options and click the OK button, or click the Cancel button to close the window without printing.