Watch this video to see how to remove items from a support contract or follow the steps below it.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to Workshop / Support Maintenance / Contract Maintenance.
Call up the appropriate support contract
- Enter (or select) the appropriate support contract in the Contract Number text box.
Remove the items
- Select the item in the SERIAL NUMBER column.
- Press Delete on your keyboard.
- Check that the following message appears: Are you sure you want to delete item [NAME]?
- Click the Yes button.
Note that you cannot remove all the items from the contract.
Save the changes
- Click the Accept button.
- Print the contract by specifying the print options and clicking the OK button, or click the Cancel button to close the window.