Watch this video to see how to enable email functionality for users or follow the steps below it.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to System / Users and Passwords.
- Click on the E-Mail/Defaults tab.
Call up the appropriate user
Call up a list of all the users by pressing F2 on your keyboard or right-clicking, while in the User text box.
Select the appropriate user account by double-clicking it, or selecting it and pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- Enter the appropriate password in the Password text box, if applicable.
Enable the email functionality
- Uncheck the Disable E-Mail checkbox.
Save the changes
- Click the Accept button if any changes have been made.