With this function, you can adjust the amount of stock that has been transferred to WIP stock for a specific production order.
Watch this video to see how to adjust WIP stock or follow the steps below it.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to Inventory / Adjust WIP Stock.
Adjust the stock
- Enter (or select) the appropriate item in the ITEM NUMBER column.
- Enter (or select) the appropriate production order number in the ORDER column.
- Enter the quantity of the item in the QUANTITY column.
- Enter the counter stock type in the TYPE column.
- Enter the location for the counter stock type in the LOCATION column - leave it blank for financial adjustments.
Save the adjustment
- Click the Accept button.
- Print the accompanying document by specifying the print options and clicking the OK button, or click the Cancel button to close the window.