A branch account must be used when creating a branch order.
You can enter inventory items on a branch order manually or by importing the inventory items with a comma-delimited file. If you choose to import the inventory items you can download the template at the bottom of this guide.
Watch this video to see how to create a branch order or follow the steps below it.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to Orders / Branch Orders / Enter Branch Order.
Enter the branch order details
- Enter (or select) the account number of the appropriate branch account in the Account text box.
- Enter the order date in the Order Date text box.
- Enter the date when the order is required in the Date Required text box.
- Enter the branch order number in the Branch Orders No text box.
Enter the inventory items
- Enter (or select) the item number of the appropriate item in the first open line in the ITEM NUMBER column.
- Enter the quantity of the corresponding item in the QUANTITY column.
Download the template
- Download the Excel template at the bottom of this guide.
Create the CSV file
- Complete the spreadsheet with the relevant account information.
- Save the file as a spreadsheet in order to reference it later if needed.
- Save the file as a CSV file.
- Close the file.
Import the items
- Click the Import button.
- Select the appropriate file.
- Click the Open button.
Generate the branch order
- Click the Accept button.
- Print the branch order by specifying the print options and clicking the OK button, or click the Cancel button to close the window.
What additional features exist when creating a branch order?
You can click the links below to learn more about these features.