A branch order can be cancelled at any time if the user has the appropriate user right, if the user does not have the appropriate user right the order cannot be cancelled when it has been partially processed or delivered.
You can enable the user right by doing the following:
- Navigate to System / Users and Passwords.
- Enter (or select) the username of the appropriate user in the User text box.
- Enter the password for the user in the Password text box.
- Click the Orders tab.
- Enable the Cancel Branch Order user-right.
- Click the Accept button.
Cancelling a branch order that has been partially delivered or processed is not recommended. It is best practice to rather unallocate the serial numbers from the order first to keep track of stock movement.
Watch this video to see how to cancel a branch order or follow the steps below it.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to Orders / Branch Orders / Cancel Branch Order.
Specify the search options
- Select what field to search on in the Search on option.
- Select the location to search in from the Location dropdown list.
- Enter what to search for in the Positioning Value text box.
- Click the OK button.
Cancel the appropriate branch order
- Select the appropriate branch order and click the Cancel Order button.