Watch this video to see how to adjust consignment stock or follow the steps below it.
Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to Inventory / Consignment Stock / Adjust Consignment Stock.
Call up the appropriate inventory items
- Enter (or select) the appropriate inventory item number in the ITEMNO column.
Adjust the stock
- Enter the quantity of the corresponding item in the QUANTITY column.
- Enter (or select) the appropriate customer account number in the DEBTOR column.
- Enter the stock type of the corresponding item in the TYPE column.
- Enter the stock location for the corresponding item in the LOCATION column.
Save the changes
- Click the Accept button.
- Print the stock adjustment by specifying the print options and clicking the OK button, or click the Cancel button to close the window.