Navigate to the correct window
- Navigate to System / Printing and Utilities / Stock Item Labels / Label Printing.
Enter the general details
- Select the appropriate option from the Selection Options group.
- Select the appropriate label definition from the Label Definition dropdown list.
- Enter the number of labels to be printed for each item in the Labels per Item text box.
- Enter the number of labels to be skipped between items in the Skip Labels text box, if you so wish.
Select the item to be printed
- Enter the inventory item number to start at in the From Item text box.
- Enter the inventory item number to end at in the To Item text box
- Enter the stock category to start at in the From Category text box, if you so wish.
- Enter the stock category to end at in the To Category text box, if you so wish.
- Select to skip blank barcodes in the Skip Blank Barcodes checkbox, if you so wish.
- Select the appropriate stock location from the Stock Location dropdown list.
Labels will only be printed for the selected items.
Print the labels
- Click the Print button.
- Specify the print options.
- Click the OK button.